[c-nsp] QoS help on Cisco 1841 from Covad

Nick Voth nvoth at estreet.com
Fri Oct 17 22:49:13 EDT 2008

Yes, the "host" in the access-list is the VoIP proxy that all traffic goes
to and from.

Yes I am doing a "match-all".

The really odd thing here is that I have an almost identical setup with
another Covad circuit and the QoS is working fine. The only difference is
that other location is doing NAT in the Cisco gateway where this location is
statically addressed and doing NAT in a firewall behind the Cisco gateway.

Very odd stuff since I've basically compared both configs at both locations
and they are basically identical except for the NAT stuff at the other,
(working), location.

Thanks,

-Nick