[c-nsp] 6500 and MPLS

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Sat Oct 18 12:34:18 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 11:29 -0500, Justin Shore wrote:
> Peter Rathlev wrote:
> > This is VLAN mode EoMPLS. The PFC3 supports this and (physical) port
> > mode.
>
> I still haven't been able to get this to work.  I tried this between 2
> 7600s running SRB1 and between the same 7600s to 2 6524s, one running
> SXH and the other running ZU code.  The thing just won't come up.  I
> wish we could do SVI-based EoMPLS on at least the 6524 end.

Would that be port mode EoMPLS not working on the 7600s? We have it
running fine on 6500s SXF. And VLAN/subinterface based on 7600 SRB1
seems to work fine too. We haven't tried the other combinations, but I
can't see why it wouldn't work. Or did you mean locally switched SVI
mode EoMPLS?

Regards,
Peter