[c-nsp] EoMPLS terminating on PE?

Nathan have.an.email at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 04:29:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm having a problem understanding how to configure EoMPLS in a
specific case, I've read lots of docs and found lots of examples, but
none that apply to my problem, so I'm not even sure that what I want
to do is possible.

I have two 7206 G1 PE routers with client-facing ATM interfaces,
running CE-PE OSPF over the aal5snap VCs. I want one of those PEs to
speak OSPF directly to a CE connected to a VC coming in on the *other*
PE. In effect, I want to extend the VC coming in on one PE so that it
(L3) terminates on another PE.

I don't see how to configure this, is it possible ?

Thanks,
--
Nathan