[c-nsp] Network Management System

Eric Cables ecables at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 14:20:44 EDT 2008

I read your article, and it's the first time that I've looked into LLDP.
Turns out half of my devices aren't running IOS that supports it, but I
enabled it on the few that did (with Avaya VoIP phones connected), and it
yielded information that I previously did not have access to.

Out of curiosity, how many people are utilizing LLDP/LLDP-MED in their
networks?

--
Eric Cables