[c-nsp] ME3400

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Thu Oct 23 12:08:28 EDT 2008

We have around 200 of them and we are extremely happy with them! We use them for all kinds of L2 services and we haven't
met any major issues.

What seems worrying is the fact that lately we met 2 of them with a strange problem (lost packets) on their 1st optical
port. We're still investigating it.

btw, a 24-port ME-3400 would be a welcome addition.

--
Tassos