[c-nsp] ME3400

David Curran dcurran at nuvox.com
Fri Oct 24 07:31:58 EDT 2008

We use them as a sort of ³port replicator² for routers like the 7206 where
we need a few more ethernet ports.  Rock solid little box.  The UNI/NNI port
configuration is slightly odd but I can see the benefit in a metro
application.  We¹re using the ME6524 for our metro stuff though.  Doesn¹t
have the same restrictions as the ME-3400.

-d