[c-nsp] BGP Multihomed Selective/Conditional Advertisement

Ben Steele ben.steele at internode.on.net
Fri Oct 24 21:55:00 EDT 2008

Ah my apologies I should have read your original email, your problem is a
little more trickier than that.

After having read your original one though I believe you could probably do
this with an event manager task used to watch logging for bgp neighbour
failure you could trigger it to modify your export community and do a "clear
ip bgp x.x.x.x out"

Ben