[c-nsp] Metro Ethernet CPE

Brian Raaen braaen at zcorum.com
Wed Oct 29 07:39:16 EDT 2008

Depending on the types of clients and price you can get.  If you want to offer
something better than the SOHO Linksys variety, I have been pretty pleased
with the Cisco 871 and 871W that I have.  I have also gotten a friend that I
have done some consulting for to get one and he has been very pleased with
it.  I am not sure about the exact price, but they are somewhere around $600
for the wired and about $800 for the wireless.  Hope this helps.

Brian Raaen
Network Engineer
braaen at zcorum.com