[c-nsp] Lightstream Alternative

Sebastian Ganschow s.ganschow at buelow-masiak.de
Fri Oct 31 03:21:13 EDT 2008

I'm not sure.

In the end-of-live announcement for the lightstream I've found, that cat
4500 and cat 6500 should be able to take over for the lightstream. But I
can't find anything at cisco, which assures that can configure
everything on the cat 6500, which I've configured on my lightstream.

If the SPA card for the 7600 could do the switching, the cat 6500 should
also be able to do it. But even for the 7600 I can't find any
information on atm switching.

I just need to switch pvc from one OC3/STM-1 to another and configure
soft-vc's.

Sebastian