[c-nsp] OSPF fast hellos

Curtis Doty Curtis at GreenKey.net
Fri Oct 31 20:39:44 EDT 2008

And beware the showstopper in 12.2S and 12.4T where BFD causes an NMI
reset. Doh!

It haunted me for many moons before my stubborness prevailed. And a sharp
Escalations Engineer at Cisco sleuthed it out and eventually generated bug
ID CSCek75694 with a fix that is supposed to wind back into the mainline
trains by EOY.

../C