[c-nsp] Interdomain Multicast Routing

Jeff Tantsura jeff.nsp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 04:48:08 EDT 2008

Hi,

The combination you've described has been working for many years,
very well tested, supported by all major vendors.
PIM (bidir as well) is used for intradomain  multicast routing independently
of interdomain multicast (MSDP/MBGP).
Cisco does support PIM Bidir

Cheers,
Jeff

P.S. Best book ever - "Interdomain Mutlicast Routing" by
Edwards/Giuliano/Wright