[c-nsp] RES: Cisco Catalyst 6513 IOS version

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Sep 2 13:12:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 07:02:08PM +0300, Adrian Minta wrote:
> >  - the BGP ghost bug is back :-(
>
> Yes, the nasty BGP bug is present. The only "solution" seems to be a
> periodically "clear ip bgp all".
> Cisco IOS Software, s6523_rp Software (s6523_rp-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M),
> Version 12.2(33)SXH3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

Gah.  For me, "clear ip bgp soft *" seems also to have helped, but still,
this is no way to run an ISP...

Do you have a bug ID or a TAC case # for this?  (I currently can't open
cases for the boxes in question, as our gold partner is unable to get the
contracts sorted out, but "soon!").

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de