[c-nsp] How they do that?

Tomas Daniska tomas at soitron.com
Wed Sep 3 05:08:02 EDT 2008

Leaving the signup/billing page and access control aside, most of the
SOHO gateway products do this. I've noticed it first on my home ZyXEL
accidentally when messing with my gf's notebook IP config - she had a
static 10.x.x.x assignment and the home network is of course
192.168.1.0. Try this at home if you like :)

--

deejay

It