[c-nsp] SUP720-3B / 3rd party CF

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 08:26:15 EDT 2008

I've been digging around and it looks like the culprit might be the
manufacturer string reported by the cf.
Old Kingston's report as Toshiba, whereas new report as Kingston. Old work
in the 3Bs only, new work in 3B/3C.

My guess is the cf/ata adapter on the 3Bs doesn't recognise the new string
as being a valid cf.

Tim:>