[c-nsp] silly qos question

Jeremy Stretch stretch at packetlife.net
Thu Sep 4 03:39:37 EDT 2008

With the 656 Kbps limit for the Data-DSCP class, your reserved
bandwidths total 1152 Kbps, or 75% of a 1.536 Mbps interface. Remember
that by default IOS will only reserve up to 75% of an interface's
bandwidth. You should be able to change this with the
'max-reserved-bandwidth <percent>' command applied to the interface.

--
stretch
http://packetlife.net