[c-nsp] Dreaded FIB Exception on Sup2

Florian Weimer fweimer at bfk.de
Thu Sep 4 08:05:54 EDT 2008

* Oliver Dewdney:

> Do you need full routing tables? Jon Lewis emailed a week ago about
> how to reduce the table by filtering the bgp feeds to get the table
> to fit. I think that the routing/connectivity should be fine for a
> hosting provider.
>
> http://jonsblog.lewis.org/

Do you mean the filters based on RIR minimum allocations?  From time
to time, someone who should now better announces something smaller
without the covering aggregate, so this requires some maintenance.

--
Florian Weimer                <fweimer at bfk.de>
D-76133 Karlsruhe             fax: +49-721-96201-99