[c-nsp] Allow VTY access by telnet and ssh

Allan Eising allan.eising at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 06:46:14 EDT 2008

I can't see why you should use an extended acl to do that. "transport
input telnet ssh" should allow access only through those two
protocols, so filtering that through an ACL is a bit redundant in my
opinion.

You should be able to use a standard acl like:
ip access-list standard vty
  permit 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255
  permit 10.1.0.0 0.0.0.255
  deny any log