[c-nsp] free WAN emulation software

Sergey Voropaev serge.devorop at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:38:30 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

Could anyone advise free WAN (wide area network) emulator software. I
need to find solution for the following reason. We have some network
application and we want to know how good this applications work over
the WAN with predefined parameters. The better emulator must support
operations with more parameters. The main parameters is delay, jitter,
throughput, bit errors, packets lost, resequencing etc.

I think that this should be server with two NIC and installed soft, so
such soft I'm looking for.