[c-nsp] Dashboard Network Monitoring Software

Howard Jones howie at thingy.com
Sun Sep 7 11:51:16 EDT 2008

aaron wrote:
> Yep weathermap looks awesome. Do you know if its possible for the map to
> change the icon of a site if it is down or unreachable? That would be
> awesome :)

This is definitely possible on network-weathermap.com weathermap,
assuming you have either some exisiting monitoring tool that it can get
data from, or fping (experimental support). Data access is via plugins,
so it's relatively easy to lash up something with your existing tools,
if necessary.

grnet weathermap does only link throughput, as far as I know.

Howie

(aka howie at network-weathermap.com :-) )