[c-nsp] NBAR & QoS

Church, Charles cchurc05 at harris.com
Wed Sep 10 11:40:28 EDT 2008

>From what I've seen, NBAR doesn't use a whole lot of memory, it'll grab
a small amount off the bat when you enable it, and that's it.  Maybe 10
megs.  I'm not familiar with 12.2SB though.  I think you'd have to read
the release notes for NBAR in the two trains.  They've added more
protocol support in the newer trains, that might be reason enough.
Unless you can add the PDLMs to 12.2SB.  I think 12.4 would be the most
troublefree path though.

Chuck