[c-nsp] 4900M 10/100/1000 management interfaces

Steve McNamara steve.mcnamara at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:01:03 EDT 2008

Thanks Jeff

I thought I was running 12.2(46)SG, but I forgot to change the
config-register.. so it was kind of embarrasing after all :-)

I now see the interface, thanks for your help. One more question
though. The interface says 10/100/1000 MGT, yet it is "interface
FastEthernet1" and will only let me configure the speed as 100 - but
my laptop connects at 1Gig. The show interface also shows it as
100m.... any ideas on if it is definitely a 1Gig interface?

Thanks again