[c-nsp] Route selection in VRF

Felix Bako fbako at africaonline.co.ke
Wed Sep 10 16:00:00 EDT 2008

Hey Guys,

I have two routers each terminating my upstream providers.on each i have
configured Internet on a VRF and doing ebgp with my providers on the the
VRF.
Customers connected to The PEs are importing the Internet VRFs RTs for
Internet Access.
The two routers are also doing IBP between them so both routers are
fully aware of each other routes

The challange is traffic from the customers connecting to PEs always
follows the default route of each Internet PEs and i can only use one
uplink at a time hence cant load share.

the Internet VRF has all routes and also a default route.

Any assistance on this will be highly appreciated
--
Felix Bako
*Ag. TECHNICAL MANAGER*

*
*

A MEMBER OF TELKOM SOUTH AFRICA GROUP

*Africa Online Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note*

This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless
the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Africa Online
Holdings (Kenya) Limited and / or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is
confidential and intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the
addressee and have received this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the
sender, delete this e-mail immediately and do not disclose or use the
same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this
e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the
Group. The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or
damages, however incurred, resulting from the use of this e-mail or its
attachments. The Group does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail,
nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference.
For more information about Africa Online, please visit our website at
_http://www.africaonline.com <http://www.africaonline.com/>_