[c-nsp] Can the PE router take on multiple roles?

Adam Armstrong lists at memetic.org
Fri Sep 12 04:58:42 EDT 2008

Yeah, and be aware that the more things you put on a device, the more
likely it is to die.

I've heard some scary things about the NAT-PT implementation on cisco
kit, it's apparently very very slow and a bit unstable.

Make sure you don't mind if all of the services on that device go down
because of NAT-PT (i'm assuming this is *not* the case with BGP-RR!)

adam.