[c-nsp] igp / ebgp problem ipv6

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Sat Sep 13 13:54:05 EDT 2008

Thank you.. yes, we have enabled it everywhere....

Basically a pair of 6509's and a pair of 7606's and they all talk back and
forth.  It's in the "linkage" on the 7606's between BGP and OSPF where the
problem seems to lie....;)  I can run traceroutes and ping IP's across the
internal network no problem....

Best regards,

Paul