[c-nsp] c7604 "starter kit"

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists lists at hojmark.org
Tue Sep 16 01:10:53 EDT 2008

> QinQ would definitely be show stopper for me too. Are you
> sure it's not there? At least it can be configured, but
> couldn't find anyone with ASR1k who could test it on this
> short notice.

I got it directly from the BU that it wouldn't be supported
until RLS2, and a customer configured it just to find it Almost
Worked(TM) (there were issues with DHCP relay).

However, I had a meeting with the (a?) PM yesterday, and he
assured me it is in RLS1. The other thing is probably a bug
then.

-A