[c-nsp] MX960 vs Cisco 7600

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 21:45:09 EDT 2008

Mark,

Even with no full-routing capability, one can still do L3 or L2 VPN so
the customer can reach a central Internet router with half million/one
million routes if it`s a BGP customer, or follow default if it's a
single-homed customer. That works if such a BGP customer are in the
few percent exception, not on 90%+ rule... which is the case for our
market, but might not be the case for the original poster. Good point.

Rubens