[c-nsp] PA-POS-1OC3 vs. PA-A3-OC3SMI

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Thu Sep 18 15:06:09 EDT 2008

I'm pretty sure this is how it would be. You would need a frame-relay switch
in front of the POS interface, it isn't a CHOC interface. The ATM would need
an ATM switch in front of it to support ATM T1's. There is a PA-MC-2T3+ that
is channelized for the 7200. With this you could put a MUX in front of it.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com