[c-nsp] SXH3 ghost bugs - more details

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Thu Sep 18 16:13:16 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 06:58:49PM +0200, Gert Doering wrote:
> > I've got no bug ID, but it's on case SR 609537689.
> Thanks.  I'll forward this - and let's see what will happen.

Updates.  I now have a bug ID, CSCsu59917, which turns out to be a
duplicate of an internal bug ID ("ID not known because it's internal"),
which is supposed to be fixed in SXH4 "to be released in 4-5 weeks".

We'll raise a stink about this since it's seriously impacting our
routing and I'm not really willing to wait for 4 weeks of daily routing
loops...

gert
--
Gert Doering
Mobile communications ... right now writing from * Sardegna, Italy *