[c-nsp] PA-POS-1OC3 vs. PA-A3-OC3SMI

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Thu Sep 18 17:58:09 EDT 2008

So the below config will get break the OC3 into DS3's but to get from
each DS3 to the individual DS1's I need to add a TransMux card into
the chassis. This would negate the need for the DS3's to be plugged
into a VXR with a pa-mc-t3 card. Would one TransMux card be
sufficient? What about for an OC12?