[c-nsp] Cisco ASA VPN Active/Standby - license requirements

Ryan Hughes rshughes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 18:18:40 EDT 2008

You have to buy licenses for both boxes in order to do SSLVPN in
Active/Standby failover.

ASA 5550 is a nice box; read the getting started guide as you'll want to
understand the caveats of having a dual bus for the interfaces (link below).

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa72/getting_started/asa5550/quick/guide/thru_n.html

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Petreski, Samuel <samuel-petreski at uiowa.edu