[c-nsp] SXH3 ghost bugs - more details

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Fri Sep 19 12:51:26 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 08:36:43PM -0400, Jared Mauch wrote:
> > > Thanks.  I'll forward this - and let's see what will happen.
> >
> > Updates.  I now have a bug ID, CSCsu59917, which turns out to be a
> > duplicate of an internal bug ID ("ID not known because it's internal"),
> > which is supposed to be fixed in SXH4 "to be released in 4-5 weeks".
>
> 	If it's experienced in a customer network, they should change the bug
> to found-in: customer-use and make the bug available on CCO.

I agree...

> 	If they do not, escalate the case.

... but this is a bit difficult right now - I'm on vacation,
technically, and thus I'm a bit handicapped regarding escalation things.

So this will have to wait a few days.  Hopefully they will at least be
able to do a SXH3 interim rebuild in the mean time. ("I'll check with
the developers").

> > We'll raise a stink about this since it's seriously impacting our
> > routing and I'm not really willing to wait for 4 weeks of daily routing
> > loops...
> 	Your bug (CSCsu59917) should also be listed on CCO.

What does CCO say about it, right now?  (Don't want to check - $very
expensive GPRS link...)

gert

--
Gert Doering
Mobile communications ... right now writing from * Sardegna, Italy *