[c-nsp] terminating many l2l tunnels on an ASA

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Sep 20 04:01:43 EDT 2008

I share your bias toward the CLI very strongly and with equal fervour
and conviction, for the same reasons.

However, the GUI is the only way to maintain very large amounts of rules
or tunnels in PIXs or ASAs without wanting to shoot yourself in the face
from the sheer length of the config.  That is why I advise it.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems