[c-nsp] 12.2(33)SXI

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:04:21 EDT 2008

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. First time I saw a date though.

Now I can start looking forward to the 6500 NX-OS migration (come on, the
MDS-9000 is just a 6500 in sheep's clothing, and even the current iteration
of the Nexus looks like it inherits technology from the 6500. I'd quite like
my 6500s to be running a linux based control-plane...)

Tim:>