[c-nsp] Conditional BGP

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Tue Sep 23 09:13:25 EDT 2008

Thank you ... so really the best solution for us to offer is what we already
do - full table.

Also, since we support a full list of communities the customer has complete
control over when/where they get advertised.  Or a simple approach for the
customers would be heavy prepending and low local-pref (which would keep the
traffic down but not zero due to our peering etc).

Thanks very much,

Paul