[c-nsp] Conditional BGP

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Tue Sep 23 13:14:42 EDT 2008

Thanks Pete.... yeah, thought that through as well - been there done that ;)
We'll offer them a full feed (well, all three options but I know they'll
want a full feed I believe - that's what they get via Cogent as well) and
then they can control everything - with communities as well on our side.  We
always local-pref customers 300, peers 200, transit 100 and been caught on
that before hehe...  I'm happy if the decisions are on the customer and
we're "just" the provider....

Take care,

Paul