[c-nsp] multiple PPPOE sessions

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Wed Sep 24 05:52:13 EDT 2008

You might want to try the "test pppoe" ios command, although i don't know its exact usage (i haven't tried it myself).

Also there are some devices from Spirent (http://www.spirent.com/analysis/technology.cfm?media=7&WS=325&SS=101&wt=2)
that can do all sorts of performance testing, but they DO cost a lot.

--
Tassos