[c-nsp] Performance Of www.cisco.com

Ross Vandegrift ross at kallisti.us
Wed Sep 24 12:15:38 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 05:03:27PM +0800, Mark Tinka wrote:
> Not sure if it's just me but for the past several months,
> I've found the performance (response times) when browsing
> www.cisco.com is not all too great.

I've found issues with my browser - I use Mozilla Seamonkey, the
continuation of the suite version of Mozilla.  Interactive tools like
Bug Toolkit and the IOS Feature Navigator do not load in Seamonkey.
Browsing them with Firefox is a much better experience.

It's a bit perplexing, since they are both Gecko based, but hey, it's
not enough of a headache for me to really care.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at kallisti.us

man in the bonds of Hell."