[c-nsp] Weird BGP Error

John Jensen jensenja at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 23:58:24 EDT 2008

>From looking at the message I would think that the router's just
reporting an error based on the standard error codes that are
available in your standard BGP notification messages.

I'd imagine that the way the errors are reported could be different
from vendor to vendor, but here's some decent info on the error codes
in BGP notification messages:

http://www.tcpipguide.com/free/t_BGPErrorReportingNotificationMessages-3.htm

HTH,

-JJ