[c-nsp] vs wism modules

Pham, Loc Loc.Pham at ucsfmedctr.org
Mon Sep 29 10:43:10 EDT 2008

  Search for a pdf " Design and Deployment of 802.11 Wireless LANs with
Centralized Controllers " by Kim, Minse ( cisco )
   This was on Networker 2006 and I don't know if I can forward 2 ya....
    HTH,

Loc Pham, # 17030 R/S  office # 415-353-4492

"We switch our network dedicately :One packet at a time... "