[c-nsp] Too dumb for SLB on ASR1Ks?

Elmar K. Bins elmi at 4ever.de
Fri Apr 3 11:31:29 EDT 2009

Maybe someone can point me to a document that helps me through - or
Rodney cuts in and tells me it's a bug ;)

I have the following pretty simple (stripped down) configuration
which does work on a 7201 and does not work on the ASR1000...

(Yes, on the ASR the interface has 0/0/0 instead of 0/0 *g*)

7201 image is 12.4(4)XD10 IPBase

ASR1K image is a derivative of 12.2(33)XNB (experimental version with a bugfix)
Tests with standard 12.2(33)XNB1 failed as well.
Feature set is AdvancedEnterpriseK9 on the ASR.
If there's a hint that work has been done on SLB in newer
releases, I'm willing to try that...

Any idea very much appreciated here - I'm pretty much stuck
and am not sure whether I'm looking at my stupidity or a bug.

Yours,
	Elmar.

ip slb serverfarm FARM-DNS
 real 10.10.236.12