[c-nsp] Pseudowire and EtherChannel

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Sun Apr 5 20:00:06 EDT 2009

We have Multi Gig etherchannel bundles being delivered over multiple
port-based xconnects and it works just fine.  The only tricky bit is
realising then you lose link at the far end (there's no link-loss
signaling on the pw).  You'll need to run UDLD in aggressive mode so
that a failed circuit is removed from the bundle.

David