[c-nsp] Odd Etherchannel behavior between 7507 and cat 4006

Lee ler762 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 19:47:11 EDT 2009

My experience has been that setting the speed and duplex on a catalyst
switch stops it from doing auto-negotiation.  So with the switch ports
set to 100/full I'd expect the 7500 ports to come up as 100/half.  But
we don't have any cat4006s at work.. I don't know if they do
auto-negotiation even if the port speed and duplex is configured,

Lee