[c-nsp] Too dumb for SLB on ASR1Ks?

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Tue Apr 7 12:51:59 EDT 2009

Elmar K. Bins wrote:
> So far, I have gotten only the one response to my question.
>
> What would be the suggestion? "Ask Cisco for configuration
> help?" "Create a bug id?" Any ideas/guidance? I'm under the
> impression my basic config should be working but it doesn't...
>
> You know, any input etc...

Open a TAC case. If it's not supported someone should know. (Although it
could take weeks like the time I threw an IPv6 question at TAC.) If it
is supported and it's broken, they should be able to open a bug. I'd
help more since I use IOS SLB a lot, but I just don't have an ASR1000 as
much as I wish I did. ;)

~Seth