[c-nsp] Odd Etherchannel behavior between 7507 and cat 4006

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Wed Apr 8 19:59:09 EDT 2009

[snip]
> > I typically set both ends (router and switch) of these links to
100/full
> > since I've seen weird autonegotiation problems before. This works
just
> > fine for individual FE links, but as soon as I bring up the
Etherchannel
> > group both member links on the router end drop back to "unknown
duplex"

> Can you configure the etherchannel group interface as 100/full?

*That* did it! Thanks! I had not thought of trying it on the
etherchannel group since I'd already set it on the underlying member
links.

Now all I have to do is figure out why traffic balance is something like
5%/95% between the two member links. I think there are some legacy
config entries in the switch regarding static MACs that might be causing
this though.

  -Bill