[c-nsp] Ping priority on Cisco devices

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Fri Apr 10 13:06:54 EDT 2009

Hi Ruben,

  If you running 12.3 or later IOS I'd suggest backreving to 12.2.  fast
switching is
a problematical thing in the newer IOS on these older CPU cards.  I'd
guess that
even if you have ip cef defined in your config, that cef isn't actually
running.  what
does show ip cef, show cef day?

  IOS  12.1/12.2 is about the newest most people go on the NPE300

Ted