[c-nsp] Opinions of DDoS appliances, other techniques, most notably Cisco Guard

raymondh (NSP) raymondh.nsp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 13:30:37 EDT 2009

Personally, if cost isn't an issue and you're expecting to sink high
volume of traffic, I'd suggest that you go for Peakflow SP together
with TMS (It's still ranked as one of the better ones among the rest).
Else the ADM + AGM should work well enough. Generally for the MARS
boxes, I'd propose the same concept to have a dedicated collector and
forward it.

--raymondh