[c-nsp] C6kSup720 "LAN ONLY" vs. "WAN"

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Thu Apr 16 15:05:37 EDT 2009

Hi,

Could anybody explain to me where I can find some official documentation
about the differences between a "LAN ONLY" and a WAN image for the
Sup720? E.g. the difference between these two images:

s72033-advipservicesk9-mz.122-33.SXI1.bin
s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI1.bin

The former is a meagre 59MB where the latter takes up 90MB. I've assumed
that certain WAN modules like OSM cannot run in the "LAN ONLY" image,
but I'd love to know where I could know exactly what can and cannot run
in the "LAN ONLY" image.

Thank you.
Peter