[c-nsp] route origin

Amjad Ul Hasnain Qasmi zhqasmi at cyber.net.pk
Fri Apr 17 07:08:54 EDT 2009

 Origin attribute is not changed when you advertise a route from BGP table
to any peer. The difference in juniper and cisco implementation is, in cisco
when you redistribute other routing protocol (is-is, ospf) into bgp it set
route origin to unknown"?" while juniper by default exports them as IGP "I".

/Amjad Qasmi.