[c-nsp] Automatically Synchronize IOS Router Configurations?

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Wed Apr 22 18:38:43 EDT 2009

Sync between each other? Yeah, you will have to look at something external,
something that would have write perms (like through SNMP or AAA).  Maybe a
tacacs+ system can do this?  I know there are products/scripts that can tftp
off / snmp read the config and store them off. There maybe a push mechanism
as well?

But you are correct - just because they are in a HSRP standby group, doesn't
mean that they can replicate. And with good reason too - there are
somethings you *don't* want to replicate, and a blanket copy-over would be
bad....

HTH,

-graham