[c-nsp] 3750 High Cpu IP Input

Chris Lane clane1875 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:15:39 EDT 2009

The 3750 doesn't support GRE from what i have read ? No NAT either, strictly
L3. This box has been in production for over a year and doesn't really do to
much as you can see from my orig thread it moves about 11MB.

This just started late last night yet we didn't add any new customer nor did
anybody even touch switch as the device is remote.

I read in an older thread regarding same thing that the person rebooted and
of course it resolved issue. I am planning to do that Early tomorrow am,
but
i really want to know what the heck is causing this.

Yes CEF is running.

Thanks to all for input.

--
//CL